Join our HR Team as a Tech Recruiter (m/f/d)!
MOIA is an innovative mobility company that will change people’s lives by re-imagining urban mobility. MOIA creates services that enable more people to move more freely and securely, ultimately making cities better places to live. We will free up the movement of people and goods within cities whilst making mobility accessible to everyone. That means we will:
- Make city traffic clean, safe and silent
- Create more time and space for people
- Bring affordable and convenient mobility to everybody
Who is behind the HR team at MOIA?
We are a colorful and strong team consisting of experienced HR professionals as well as working students, located in Berlin and Hamburg. We cover various responsibilities with our individual strengths: recruiting, personnel development, organizational development, consulting, moderating, communicating, and coaching.
- Knowledge is transparent for us and we make a point to share information
- We know and express our strengths within the team and promote each other’s development
- Although we are not developers, we are passionate about the tech environment and culture and enjoy working with our colleagues from various technical departments
- Agility is not a buzzword to us, we live it and are accompanied in our rituals by one of our agile coaches
- We are on a greenfield and have many ideas on how we can develop our colleagues and our corporate culture
- No two days are alike: we love the dynamics, the varied topics and numerous design options that each day brings
Shape MOIA as a Tech Recruiter (m/f/d)! How? Some ideas for you:
- From A-Z: you own & run the full recruitment cycle for our tech & product vacancies in Hamburg & Berlin
- Think outside the box & work closely together with our HR team members and our tech colleagues to define strategies to find the right talent
- Measure your recruitment game: Define intelligent recruitment metrics and analyse & share them with your team & management
- Transform your ideas into projects or participate in other current HR projects (e.g. Employer Branding, New Pay, Feedback Culture)
Do you want to become part of our team and take responsibility as a Tech Recruiter?
We are looking forward to seeing how you imagine the work as a tech recruiter in our company, and with which strengths and interests you would bring to the table.
Why we like to work at MOIA:
I particularly appreciate my tech colleagues who support me in the recruiting process with a lot of humor, heart and commitment. The cooperation is a lot of fun. I feel very comfortable in the tech environment, where I can be who I am and I also like to try new things out, e.g. a Python crash course :-) In our HR team, I can bring in my strengths and interests and also express freely what I do not like so much, which is great!
In the HR team at MOIA, I have the opportunity to flexibly take on many different tasks that I'm interested in (and that I enjoy). I can try out different approaches and discover my strengths, as well as directly apply theoretical knowledge from my studies.
What we offer you
We are a new company and a fast-growing team. We see things from a people perspective, observing, learning and responding to their social needs. We are always curious to find better ways to do things and so we question everything. We are driven by the possibilities better urban mobility solutions can unlock. We work with different people, disciplines, and companies to make great things happen. MOIA offers a unique opportunity as it combines the best of the startup and corporate worlds. We are an innovative new business based in top locations such as Berlin and Hamburg but are also backed by a large corporate parent providing funding, resources, know-how, and commitment.
What we offer in detail:
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Mobility budget
- Job Ticket (public transport)
- Subsidisation of a fitness club membership
- 30 days of holiday