We want to hire Frontend Developers who are passionate about building sophisticated solutions.
MOIA is an innovative mobility company that will change people’s lives by re-imagining urban mobility. MOIA will create services that enable more people to move more freely and securely, ultimately making cities better places to live. We will free up the movement of people and goods within cities whilst making mobility accessible to everyone. That means we will:
- Make city traffic clean, safe and silent
- Create more time and space for people
- Bring affordable and convenient mobility to everybody
We would be thrilled to have you on board to conquer the world of mobility and join our
exciting journey. Amongst the obstacles on our way we stick to a simple but important
motto: Do it with passion or not at all! That’s why it’s important for us to have you as a
crucial part of our team.
What you will do
At MOIA we build an end2end digital product involving the management of our shuttles and hubs, planning the work of our drivers and being there for our customers in every possible situation. Working in a cross-functional team you will build state of the art software that enables us to provide these services.
- own your code and decide on the technologies used for problem-solving.
- be part of a team where Continuous Integration, Code Quality, Code Reviews, Test Coverage are an everyday practice.
- share ownership with your team for the whole development cycle - from exploration of features over design to implementation and maintenance.
- learn new things every day and share your knowledge with your team
- have loads of fun
You are skilled
Technologies: You are deeply experienced with a modern frontend stack including ReactJS, Redux, Webpack, ES6, LESS, HTML 5. You are familiar with a web framework for Material UI / Design.
Mindset: You have a minimum of 3 years hands-on experience in working in a self organizing agile environment.
Like us you highly value
- being responsible and trustworthy
- keeping cool in challenging situations
- proactive communication and solution orientation
Quality: Producing well structured, readable and testable code is your core skill as a developer.
Furthermore: You own a degree in computer science, mathematics or equivalent. You communicate fluently in English and ideally also German.
What we offer you
We are a new company and a fast-growing team. We see things from a people perspective, observing, learning and responding to their social needs. We are always curious to find better ways to do things and so we question everything. We are driven by the possibilities better urban mobility solutions can unlock. We work with different people, disciplines and companies to make great things happen. MOIA offers a unique opportunity as it combines the best of the startup and corporate worlds. We are an innovative new business based in top locations such as Berlin and Hamburg, but are also backed by a large corporate parent providing funding, resources, know-how and commitment.
What we offer in detail:
- Competitive salary
- Competitive bonus
- Mobility budget
- Job Ticket (public transport)
- Subsidisation of a fitness club membership
- 30 days holiday
- Coffee flat rate and fresh fruits to refuel your brain
- Cozy office in the heart of Hamburg
Our work is dedicated to transforming the lives of billions – you will be part of this vision.