We are back with our night service! Since April 7, we will be participating in the City of Hamburg’s corona virus measures and will be working on the city’s behalf once again to provide you with night rides from midnight until 6:00 am.
The service has been extended again and is currently valid until 09/05/2021 and is exclusively aimed at working people who need to stay mobile despite the nighttime curfew in place in Hamburg – for example, because their shift starts or ends at night.
All the info you need for your night ride:
As always, you can book your night ride via the MOIA app. We are temporarily expanding our service area to include the entire city of Hamburg. We will stop at all the virtual stops within our usual service area. In all areas beyond this, our MOIAs will stop at HVV stops.
Every passenger must have a valid HVV ticket for the route in order to join the ride for free. Unfortunately, our night service is not available for passengers without a HVV ticket.
In addition, special safety measures will continue to apply on board to protect drivers and passengers:
- It is compulsory to wear an FFP2 mask: Passengers aged 7 and above wear an FFP2 mask on board.
- Maximum of 3 passengers: We are also reducing the number of passengers to a maximum of 3 per MOIA.
- Separate driver’s area: In every MOIA the passenger area is separated from the driver’s area by a protective film.
- Regular cleaning: During times of operation, the vehicles are regularly cleaned.
- Disinfection wipes on board: Free disinfection wipes are waiting for you at pickup.
- Tested drivers: Our drivers are regularly tested for COVID-19.
We are pleased that our night service is able to make an important contribution to the city of Hamburg in this special situation. We'll keep you posted: When we will be available again, regularly and during the day.
If you have any further questions about our night service, we will answer them in the help section.
See you soon and please continue to take good care of yourself!
Your MOIA Team
Do you have any more questions about our night trips?