After exactly 300 days, we will finish the MOIA service test on July 30 and officially start with our regular ride-sharing service. In addition to the MOIA service testers, around 15,000 additional applicants from the MOIA service test will be able to use our service starting that day. Anyone who can use MOIA in Hanover from July 30th will receive a timely, personal message.
So, it starts! We are happy we will now be able to gradually make our ride-sharing service available to more Hanoverians upon receipt of the license to operate.
The official launch of MOIA in Hanover also brings a few changes compared to the previous MOIA service test.
- From July 30, MOIA will charge the regular fare for a ride, which is between public transport and a taxi. We will remain fully transparent: As usual, you will see the fare before booking the ride.
- From the launch day, the MOIA App is officially available for download on the App Store or on Google Play. We have also included some new features in the MOIA App: You can now book your ride in advance and enter your point of departure manually. We also simplified and redesigned the booking process.
- The MOIA service test ends and no further applications are accepted.
- We will extend our service times:
- Monday-Wednesday: 06:00-24:00
- Thursday: 06:00-02:00
- Friday: 06:00-04:00
- Saturday: 06:00-04:00
- Sunday: 09:00-24:00
- And we will expand our business area: Waldheim, Stöcken and the Maschsee are new additions.
Haven’t applied yet?
In the second half of the year, we will continue to gradually open MOIA for all Hanoverians and will also increase the number of MOIA vehicles. If you want to use MOIA as soon as possible, you can download the MOIA App from the App Store or Google Play and register for MOIA. As soon as MOIA will expand its user group, you will receive a notification, should you be part of it.